TaWaSaNet offers the following benefits to its members:
- Contribute to agenda setting via representation of the member organization at the national and international WASH fora.
- Contribute to lobbying and advocacy, including participation in equity monitoring researches.
- Chance to directly participate in sector decision making meetings, including Joint Water Sector Review.
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Stay-up-to date: access to latest news and information
- Chance to increase visibility through sharing stories and promoting work and direct participations in the annual commemoration such as Water Week, Global Hand Washing Day, World Toilet Day and Sanitation Week.
- Direct link to resource mobilization and technical information on WASH.